1. You may upload your file(s) for submission or evaluation (to firstname.lastname@example.org) via:
- wetransfer.com (up to 2GB)
- Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive
2. For best quality, please send us your image file(s) in the following (minimum) format(s):
- JPEG Fine, for prints not larger than 24″ on the longer edge
- TIFF-16, for prints larger than 24″ on longer edge
3. Additional notes & advice:
- You may send us your images in either sRGB or AdobeRGB profile.
- It is best to leave the native PPI (pixels per inch) unchanged.
- Please DO NOT interpolate or up-size the image to the desired print size in Photoshop using Bicubic Interpolation method. Leave that part to us for much better results.
- You may sharpen your image but it must not be excessive. It is best to leave some headroom for output sharpening which is only done AFTER interpolation (up-sizing).
- For black & white images, it is of primary importance to check the Black (Dmax) and White (Dmin) points using L values in Photoshop or Lightroom.
- Matte papers has a lower Dmax, while semi gloss or gloss papers has a higher Dmax, which translates to higher perceived contrast due to the deeper blacks on the latter.