21-25 (Thursday to Monday), June, 2018
5 Days, 4 Nights. The workshop ends at 12pm on 25 June.
- USD 1,600 per pax for international participants.
- RM 6,000 per pax for Malaysians only.
Prices are only valid up to 31 May, thereafter will be revised to USD1,800 (RM6,900) per pax.
International. PayPal only. Please click on the button to sign up.
Malaysians. Payable by cash, cheque or internet transfer to Giclee Art Sdn Bhd (Maybank 5141-3213-1743). Please do not use PayPal for payments within Malaysia. Kindly email your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Air travel fares, airport transfers and accommodation are NOT included in the fee. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for further information.)
This is an intensive workshop covering most aspects of landscape photophy, from pre-visualizing a composition to photographing techniques, post processing and printmaking. Each participants will receive an Ilford Galerie Prestige Portfolio Album consisting of 10 pieces of the Ilford Textured Cotton Rag 310gsm Fine Art paper.
Each participant must bring their own camera equipment and laptop computer, pre-installed with Adobe Photoshop CC. A trial version can be obtained from Adobe’s website if you do not currently have an active cloud subscription.
A print-station will be setup for use throughout the duration of the workshop to print your images and compile your portfolio album.
Check out the details here: Workshop Itinerary v1.0
Suggested list of equipment to bring:
- Camera with lenses from ultra-wide to telephoto (up to 200mm or longer)
- Filters: Cir-Polarizer and ND (up to 10-stops)
- Cable release (optional, but useful for panoramic shots)
Terms & Conditions:
- Paid fees are not refundable but transferable. Kindly inform us of the name of the person upon replacement.
- Air travel fares, airport transfer and accommodation are not included in the fee. You are also advised to buy your own travel insurance.
- Classroom sessions will be held at The Oasis Lagoon Sanur. The hotel offers attractive rates during the week which can be referred at Agoda or any other travel e-portals.
- Ground transportation, most meals including lunches and dinners are provided. Breakfast are usually provided by the respective hotels you are staying.
- A full, detailed program itinerary shall be provided to all paid participants at least a week before the workshop.
- For further inquiries, please email to email@example.com.
The location of the hotel: