The ultimate in monochrome fine art printmaking with excellent Dmax and dynamic range surpassing the best of Epson HDR pigment inks with deeper blacks and far more linear than Epson’s Advanced BW Mode. The smoothness of tones is unrivaled even by traditional silver halide prints.
We spent countless hours linearizing the print system to our favourite fine art papers:
- ILFORD Tesuki-Washi Enchizen 110 (Natural and Warm Tone)
- ILFORD Textured Cotton Rag 310
- ILFORD Gold Fibre Silk 310
- ILFORD Gold Fibre Gloss 310
- ILFORD Matt Cotton Medina 320 (available in April 2019)
- ILFORD Fine Art Smooth Pearl 270 (available in April 2019)
- Hahnemühle Photo Gloss Baryta 320
A dedicated channel of Gloss Chroma Optimizer ensures that gloss differential and bronzing are greatly minimized or eliminated completely.
Last update: March 2019